Sales Manager - West (Gujarat)
Job no: 609961
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®)
In this role, you will report to the Area Business Manager (West) and have the unique opportunity to build a strong and supportive community of customers and HCPs, create awareness and establish Cochlear as a highly preferred brand when it comes to implantable hearing solutions.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Build strong advocacy networks: design and deliver an outstanding customer experience and hearing outcome by building a lifetime of relationship based on trust & care with the advocates
- Achieve sales forecast: identify potential customers, present information about Cochlear products & secure sales commitment. Develop and implement sales plans, activities and support marketing initiatives to ensure all Cochlear implant solutions achieve agreed growth targets
- Manage HCPs: establish, develop and foster relationships with all relevant HCPs and accounts within the territory to drive the market growth
- Focus on customer experience: work closely with customer service and operations teams to ensure all account requirements, queries and complaints are handled quickly and efficiently
- Develop market intelligence: develop knowledge of CI market, identify key decision makers and influencers and leverage relationships to support the introduction of new Cochlear products
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills and capabilities who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. As a regulated company, Cochlear has a responsibility to hire people with the right skills and qualifications to do the work. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE Electronics, BTech, BSc) with First Class from a reputed accredited academic institution
- 6+ years successful track record in sales excellence and key accounts management within a multinational company in India
- Demonstrated stability (min.3 years) and career growth with previous organizations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English in addition to fluency in a local language
- Strong presentation skills
- First Class in Engineering or Master’s degree in a Science discipline
- Medical devices, implants, ENT surgical solutions industry experience
Development Value for You:
At Cochlear, we value talent and offer them a highly receptive environment. You will have the opportunity to work closely with customers (end users) and have the satisfaction of seeing the direct impact of one’s own work on the lives of the customers, an opportunity to work with leading ENT surgeons, audiologists and habilitationists and discover potential regional career pathways.
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located on the campus of Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia to enable links to world leading hearing science research. The company has a global workforce of more than 3,500 people worldwide and invests more than AUD$160 million each year in research and development. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered, and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: India Standard Time
Applications close: India Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now