Post Market Quality Specialist
Job no: 609997
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Quality & Regulatory, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Today, Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Post Market Quality Specialist to develop data driven insights into the performance of Cochlear’s products and services, ensuring that meaningful quality data is available to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner. This role supports the CAPA and Management Review process to ensure that issues are identified and escalated appropriately.
The Post Market Quality Specialist role provides responsibility for the generation and maintenance of Post Market Surveillance Reports and the flow of data into the Risk Management Process, including the coordination of reporting specific to the European Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR).
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Quality, Clinical and Regulatory teams to obtain relevant PMS/PMCF information to complete reporting requirements to global standards
- Product monitoring and communication through creation of trending and analysis reports as required
- Identifying and developing enhancements to systems that increase efficiencies through automation
Why is this role right for you?
- Degree qualified in engineering, science or related disciplines
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with previous experience in data analytics and insights, working with large and complex sets of data
- Ability to influence while managing strong stakeholder relations
- Proactive and demonstrates curiosity and creativity to uncover trends and opportunities in data, translating this into meaningful insights and operational excellence
- Ideally, have process improvement experience with business intelligence and visualisation tools such as Tableau, OBIEE
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now