Clinical Portfolio Manager
Job no: 610002
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Clinical Studies, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Today, Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Portfolio Manager to work in our clinical affairs department at Global HQ in Sydney, Australia. You will be responsible to ensure that the lifetime strategy for the portfolio (either a new portfolio or existing portfolio) is optimal to achieve product approval. You will play a key role in continuing to evaluate, with the clinical evidence team, that the evidence being generated to support the product is as intended to support the product lifespan with the appropriate labelling.
The Clinical Portfolio Manager will maintain the research portfolio to ensure that the commercial strategy is being reflected through the maintenance of their portfolio in the market for as long as the commercial business needs it to be there.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with cross-functional colleagues, develop the portfolio strategy to obtain product approval and support the portfolio’s lifespan
- Approving the study documentation created by the Clinical team prior to submission, so that all clinical studies are compliant with GCP and business practices and are aligned to deliver the strategy
- Ensuring that the clinical portfolio strategy is well understood, and both the Global Clinical team and the cross-functional teams are aligned both in content and timing to the needs of the evidence to be gathered and the studies to be undertaken
Why is this role right for you?
- Degree qualified preferably in health related or science areas
- Previous experience as a Clinical Project Manager or Clinical Research Specialist (or equivalent) in Medical Devices with evidence of study design expertise
- Clear and effective communicator with well-developed report & technical writing skills
- Ideally, have experience in planning clinical evidence strategies for regulatory submission and business development
This role provides the opportunity to work across organization boundaries and for the successful applicant to contribute to the growing area of Clinical Affairs within Cochlear. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now