Job no: 610025
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Oceania, Individual Contributor, User Experience Design
- Supportive and collaborative team with a global reach
- Multi-National company HQ in Australia and Top 50 ASX listed
- A global leader in medical devices and hearing loss technologies
Are you good at what you do? If so, imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to work with Cochlear; an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Hyperion Analyst to partner with the business and IT teams to produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have proven experience with Hyperion applications including Hyperion Planning, HFM, Essbase and DRM
- Possess good knowledge of Finance concepts and methodology
- Enjoy customer facing work as you will be working with the business to solve problems and assist with enhancements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present to both staff and senior management
- You have a degree in Information Technology, Accounting or equivalent
- Ensure Hyperion applications have the appropriate technical and functional support, and that these operate to the agreed service levels
- Analysis and resolution of Incident/Problem, Enhancements and Change Requests and conduct root-cause analysis in order to prevent future occurrences of the issue
- Ensure the smooth operation of all Hyperion applications including interfaces
- Communicate clearly the case for change to the stakeholders with appropriate impact analysis
- Ensure adequate documentation exists for support and analysis processes, such as work instructions/procedures, configuration setup, technical and functionaldocumentation, training materials and that all documentation complies with Cochlear standards
- Collaborate with the Business Partners, Service Delivery Manager and Project Management Office to understand impact of project-based changes to the existing integrated systems
- Conduct training needs analysis and provide necessary training to the Hyperion user community
What we can offer……
- An engaging workplace and the opportunity to work with progressive and dedicated colleagues, and where your daily tasks give you purpose
- The opportunity to work within large, multi-disciplinary project teams
- Exposure to a medical regulatory environment in a global organisation
- A competitive salary package and benefits with flexible working conditions.
This is your chance to be part of a premier organisation with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something meaningful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now