District Sales Manager
Job no: 610028
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®)
Cochlear now has an exciting opportunity for a District Sales Manager to be based out of Beijing. The successful District Sales Manager will have the ability to develop and implement strategic plans to build sustainable business in assigned territories. You will have the opportunity to bridge the communication channels of cochlear implant (CI) clinics, distributors and patients, making a difference in people’s lives.
In-depth analysis of product, market situation and business partners
- Update and report in-depth analysis of product, market and business partner (distributors and institutes).
- In cooperation with Marketing Department, develop appropriate product strategy (product mix, promotion package), awareness and local funding programs.
- Maintain awareness of competitive products and marketing practices, and keep sales management informed concerning them.
Key Account Management
- Develop and update RMP for top 5 key accounts in the territory, with involvement of distributors.
- Make a tailored key account development plan by each based on information collection and data analysis.
- Maintain high level contact with key stakeholders of selected accounts.
- Ensure RMP plans are implemented and meet the objectives set
- Builds and maintains relationships with KOLs.
- With Outcomes and Customer Service team, deliver service and training to professional and recipients to meet customer (professional customers and recipients) needs.
- Build and maintain strong, professional relationships with clinical and administrative staff in assigned accounts. Through outstanding customer service, maintain a high retention rate of current accounts in territory.
End user's approaching
- Set up end users pool.
- Approach end users and provide education and service.
Reporting and adjusting
- Collate market intelligence and co-ordinate marketing activities and any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company. The scope of duties may be adjusted at any time at the company’s convenience and special projects or responsibilities may be assigned.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to work with the market leader in implantable hearing solutions, engage in the delivery of life changing technology and shape Cochlear’s business. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with ample opportunity to progress with regional and global career pathways.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 4-5 year working experience in sales (business development) in the healthcare industry
- A degree in business or biological science or medical related discipline
- Works independently without close supervision
- Considers the cause and effect of activities
- Good communications skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Experience in hearing industry
- Audiology or Medical education
- High-tech medical products business module experience
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions. The company has a global workforce of more than 3,500 people worldwide and invests more than AUD$160 million each year in research and development. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now