Senior NPI Engineer
Job no: 610037
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Engineering, Manufacturing & Logistics, Process Improvement, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is an extension to the current NPI Engineering Team located in our CBAS site making it possible for the right person to contribute with the knowledge and skill to define, document and validate process requirements to take a product from design to manufacturing. The team works closely in cross functional collaborations to meet project deadlines and make sure our processes are documented and validated before the product reaches our end users.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have a university degree in engineering in a field suitable for the tasks
- You have at least three years of experience in documenting process requirements, verification and validation. If you have experience in MedTech and especially sterilization or sterile manufacturing, we see that as an extra plus
- You have experience in implementing and improving manufacturing processes
- You are used to handle several stakeholders and aren’t afraid to prove your point in a technical and developing discussion
- You are used to working with risk assessments, particularly related to manufacturing processes
- You are a social, service minded person that get inspired to see how things are connected in the process both on a detailed level but also see the bigger picture with a documentation that is easy to understand
- Collaborate and influence across cross-functional project teams in the development and industrialisation of new products to ensure that goals are met for products
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English at a professional level (Swedish is ideal but not essential) and a natural user of the office environment
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for our implantable acoustic products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now