Customer Service Coordinator CEE
Job no: 610038
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Customer Service, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our great team Cochlear Central & Eastern Europe (CEE), with Head Quarter based in Vienna, Austria.
The position holder is responsible to coordinate the day-to-day customer Service for Austria region, which includes the handling of customer queries/requests, the processing of customer orders and the facilitation and tracking of internal processes (e.g. financial, service & repairs, logistics) to ensure the best possible service is provided to customers. The position further supports the sales and marketing activities in a range of activities (metrics & statistics, demo material availability, marketing activities, events, etc.).
- Process orders and handle other service related requests of professional customers and patients, defuse and resolve customer service inquiries in a timely, effective manner
- Provide support and education to customers, professionals and business partners
- Support marketing and sales activities as well as improvement of the overall customer experience
- Close collaboration with marketing, sales, logistics and finance departments
- Conduct and support projects and process improvements
- Ensure that communication is clear and proper action is taken while all internal processes are followed
- Previous work experience in a service-orientated role is required, preferably in a global/multi-national company – ready to contribute to positive customer experience
- Positive attitude, curious to learn about new topics, pragmatic problem solution approach
- Good computer skills in various software packages (ERP, CRM Systems, like Oracle/SAP, Salesforce.com, web-based programs), good knowledge of MS Office applications is essential
- Ability to prioritize tasks and set personal deadlines in an agile environment, flexible and able to work under pressure with little supervision
- Good communication and personal interaction skills, positive phone demeanor and proven ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues
- Process-oriented, highly organized and able to carry out tasks constructively
- Minimum High School Diploma and successfully completed vocational qualification in business administration field or by secondary education
- Fluent / native German is mandatory as well as advanced English
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now