System Analyst (Oracle SCM)
Job no: 610108
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
An exciting opportunity to play a key role in shaping future processes and get a broader understanding of the business as a System Analyst – Oracle SCM in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It will give you the opportunity to grow and develop within the company to play a pivotal role in transforming Cochlear into a customer-centric market leader in the hearing space as a manager of people.
The System Analyst – Oracle SCM will align both Solution Demand and Supply to the Business Partner functional domains and ensure alignment of business domain knowledge across both Demand and Supply providing a better end-to-end experience for the business teams and create a closer alignment of strategic goals. Assist in enabling new modules/applications to leverage company investment in IT and in identifying ways to optimise and improve business and IT operational efficiency.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- To investigate the root cause of problems and take required actions to resolve the problem which is inclusive of classification, prioritisation and initiation of action, documentation of the root causes and implementation of solutions to prevent future incidents.
- To gather requirement from user and provide best practice solution.
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- To work with Global Service Desk team to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the process
- To work closely with Applications Integration and Design team and contribute to end-to end solution design of a service.
- Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversees all service levels to ensure business area satisfaction.
- To work with the global apps team to deliver enhancement and projects.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in IT or equivalent (Computer Science, IT Engineering, etc)
- At least 5 years of experience working on Oracle Supply Chain .
- MUST have experience in Oracle Modules: Inventory, ASCP, Advance Pricing, Order Management, Procurement, Demantra (Added Value)
- Experience in production support/operations inclusive of troubleshooting production issues, perform impact analysis, prepare test case, test script and perform SIT is an added advantage.
- Having techno functional experience in Oracle Applications including exposure on tools like PL/SQL, Data Loader, Forms, Reports, Workflow is highly essential
- Experience working with ITIL processes: Incident Management, Service Fulfillment and Problem management is an added advantage.
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now