Customer Relationship Associate - Korea
Job no: 610115
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Customer Service, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Accountability 1: Customer Service & Support
· Provide prompt and effective response service to customers via fax, email, telephone and verbal query including product mix, warranty, supply, insurance and 2nd processor.
· Update recipient information in company systems (Salesforce, Oracle, etc).
· Interact with clinical team in maintaining CRM system and assisting in claims & trouble-shooting.
· Assist with running the recipient insurance coverage service.
· Handle reception customer requests. Provide accessory sales to walk in customers
· Customer interaction in Cochlear Bus- understand customers’ hearing challenges and assist customers with solutions for improved hearing
Accountability 2: Order Processing & Invoicing
· Receive and process sales orders for systems and parts by email, fax or phone
· Maintaining up to date data on Salesforce.
· Process RMA (Return Material Authorization) in a timely fashion.
· Generate and process invoices for orders and for repaired products, adhering to specific guidelines set out for each country/center.
· Generate reports as required.
Accountability 3: Diagnose, Troubleshoot and perform Check and Clean
· Using First in First out (FIFO), diagnose returned equipment in accordance with procedures;
· Ensure the repair workshop, service tools, equipment, parts storage are well maintained and workshop setup provides good workflows to increase repair turnaround times;
· Perform Check and Clean services for devices that are returned to Cochlear in accordance with work instructions;
· Process broken devices with replacement devices and perform Sound Processor mapping to load the unique customer cdx file onto the replacement device;
· As required, meet with walk in customers to explain why their device has broken and troubleshoot to provide guidance on correct care and maintenance for their device;
Accountability 4: Warranty replacement.
· Process the repair and service reports.
· Provide warranty replacement to eligible customers.
· Assist with the billing and shipping of repaired devices.
· Maintain the loaner pool.
· Handle phone inquiries re repair status, trouble-shooting.
· Data entry into company systems (Oracle, Salesforce. etc) related to repairs.
Accountability 5: Loaner Pool Management
- Provide a loaner device to recipients
- Maintain the loaner pool and chasing the loaner return from recipients of required.
Accountability 6: Clinical Selling Service
- Mapping &Fitting for Recipients
- Product counselling with clinical specialty (audiologist certificate)
- First trial service for recipients in Customer Service Centre
Team Role (Individual contributor):
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement. Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g. audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables.
- Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager.
Advertised: Korea Standard Time
Applications close: Korea Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now