Territory Sales Manager, NSW
Job no: 610160
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Audiology, Sales, Asia Pacific, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Asia-Pacific (APAC), the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®)
We now have an opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to join our Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) team located in Sydney. In this 12-month fixed-term contract role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with internal stakeholders across Asia Pacific and with Audiologists and other clinical professionals across key accounts to continuously drive growth.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assessing opportunities, driving growth and maximising sales within the territory (NSW/ACT)
- Develop territory business plans and identify quick wins and sustainable long wins
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with all assigned accounts
- Establishing and implementing growth strategies through innovative solutions and education.
- In partnership with Area Business Manager, implementing business and marketing plans to achieve revenue objectives.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to shape Cochlear’s flagship business. You will have the benefit of working across multiple interesting and innovative projects, with significant career development avenues for the right person. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with ample opportunity to progress.
- Degree in a Science or Healthcare related field
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in healthcare/medical devices industry
- Demonstrated experience in sales and business development function
- Solid business acumen skills
- Professionalism and cultural sensitivity
- Passion and drive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions. The company has a global workforce of more than 3,500 people worldwide and invests more than AUD$160 million each year in research and development. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now