People & Culture Administrator
Job no: 610221
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Administration, Human Resources, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Today, Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a People & Culture Administrator to work at HQ in Sydney, Australia. This cross-functional role essentially supports our Centres of Expertise and Business Partnering functions with day to day P&C related administrative activities.
The People & Culture Administrator role provides administrative support services to the People & Culture function.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing HR system updates for new hires and employee changes
- Electronic filing of employee related documents
- Maintaining global organisation charts
- Managing general employee enquiries
- Raising purchase order numbers and processing vendor invoices
- Supporting cyclical P&C activities such as Cochlear’s annual engagement survey, performance and remuneration review processes.
Why is this role right for you?
- It will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to start your career in HR and learn about core HR processes
- Be part of a growing team
- Provide you with experience on working on global projects
- Be part of a major People & Culture transformation project
Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now