Corporate Brand Project Manager
Job no: 610224
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Marketing, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions and a Top 50 ASX-listed company. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. The company has a global workforce of 4000 people and invests more than AUD$180 million each year in research and development. Products include cochlear implants, bone conduction implants and acoustic implants, which healthcare professionals use to treat a range of mild to profound types of hearing loss. A Cochlear Implant is an Australian innovation and the only product in the world that restores one of the five senses through technology.
The role of Corporate Brand Project Manager is to support the implementation of the global brand strategy to ensure Cochlear is well positioned in the marketplace. As part of the Global Communications and Events team, the role will work closely with the Senior Corporate Communications and Brand Manager to provide project execution and project management support to advance the global brand and communications strategy for Cochlear.
The role of Corporate Brand Project Manager is entrusted with creating optimised project plans that capture cross-functional interdependencies and which are designed to achieve business objectives and milestones. The Corporate Brand Project Manager is responsible for the scheduling, tracking and coordination of the corporate brand project, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders (Global Marketing, Services, Regional Marketing Leads, Brand Council and Change Lead).
The role of Corporate Brand Project Manager responsibilities will include coordination and management of the corporate brand project milestones, including process development, reviews and approvals as well as supporting training, change management and consulting to stakeholders. This role will contribute significantly to communications planning and building processes, systems to support operational excellence and governance for the corporate brand.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in Project management / coordination (preferred in marketing/ communications environment)
- A strong communicator with the ability to influence others and bias for action.
- Experience working for a multinational or large, complex, matrixed organisations
- Exceptional communication and writing skills (attention to detail)
- Team player who values the insights of others and is willing to learn and share knowledge
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to simplify complexity by integrating diverse ideas, concepts, issues and observations into a clear synopsis or proposal
- Ability to work simultaneously on different projects and handle multiple requests
What will make you stand out?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Marketing/Business/Communications/ Brand)
- Background in corporate brand, with understanding and experience in brand management (brand strategy, corporate identity, brand guidelines, governance)
- Experience in a marketing environment, undertaking communication material development and project co-ordination
- Regional and global marketing / project experience
- Understanding and experience of working in large complex projects
- Knowledge of graphic design process and digital asset management programs
Cochlear will offer you the opportunity to continuously improve your skills in a globally active high-tech environment. The successful candidate will enjoy the opportunity to work for a global, industry leader with a passion for innovation. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Take the first step towards a career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now