Job Title: Recipient Services Marketing Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear support cochlear implant recipients, we are recruiting for a Recipient Services Marketing Manager in our Americas head office based in Centennial.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to develop and execute communication strategies that improve the customer experience by providing engaging content and growing our service business.
You’ll work collaboratively with cross-functional teams locally and globally to achieve goals across multiple customer segments by connecting products, services and value to customer needs. You will be responsible for the recipient onboarding experience and managing the Cochlear Family program.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your creative, forward-looking, strategic-thinking, marketing experience to grow a service business. You’ll know you’ve been successful in this role when the strategies are executed and the results demonstrate improved customer engagement.
- Oversee the Cochlear Family program strategy development and management. Create an annual plan focused on increasing recipient engagement, develop recommendations for enhancing the program and growing the value to customers.
- Become an expert in recipient service needs through research and data to develop program benefits specific for the CAM region.
- Manage the personalized digital portal experience that recipients have access to through the Cochlear Family program. Focus on the customer experience and ensure content is relevant and engaging by grounding in recipient needs.
- Responsible for creating Recipient onboarding strategy and multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver meaningful and engaging content to recipients early in their hearing journey or after upgrades.
- Develop and oversee nurture campaigns through all stages including strategy development, content creation, execution, analysis and optimization.
- Represent the voice of the customer in all messages to help the brand meaningfully connect with recipients.
- Leverage data and customer segmentation/typology to understand the needs of recipients and develop a content strategy.
- Analyze marketing campaigns and provide recommendations based on results. Validate successes by monitoring and reporting on KPI’s and other metrics.
- Seeks ways to increase operational effectiveness and drive customer satisfaction and engagement.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Develop customer facing communications and marketing plans with minimal reliance on internal creative services, external agency resources or copywriters.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, developing strategies and plans informed by data and customer insights.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate objectives clearly with various cross-functional teams throughout the organization.
- Solid leadership skills and ability to influence others.
- Experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce preferred.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.