Job Title: Product Management Operations, Associate Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear support bringing new products to market as well as support and improve operational efficiency, we are recruiting for a Product Management Operations, Associate Manager in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role, you’ll interface with departments cross-functionally to ensure Cochlear products meet all business, quality, and compliance requirements resulting in efficient shipment of new or existing commercialized products. You’ll work collaboratively with Sales Operations, Quality, Finance, Supply Chain, Regulatory, Business Systems, Customer Service, and Recipient Services to meet strategically aligned objectives and day-to-day business needs. You will ensure that Cochlear Nucleus Implants, Sound processors and accessories effectively reach customers and internal stakeholders as required. This role will also be a key contributor to product management and operational activities related to the commercialization of new products and the obsolescence of end of life products.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of product management, marketing and cross-functional team management. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've met requirements of the business and fully understand the structure, processes, needs and dependencies required to successfully manage product lifecycle needs.
- Monitor inventory of product marketing collateral and process fulfillment.
- Attend weekly supply chain meetings to support sustaining supply and demand.
- Management of product configurator and implementation into ordering systems. Oversee configurator changes and user testing for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Process updates to order forms and price lists and updates to packaging, labeling and UDIs.
- Update product documentation and route for approvals.
- Process obsolescence documentation and communications.
- Lead cross-functional project teams for activities related to Cochlear Nucleus product line. Work with stakeholders to establish timelines and actions for project specific needs.
- Serve as the point of contact for sales operations to liaise with field staff on sales tools and product documents.
- Monitor product usage and issues tracking reports; identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Work with post market surveillance teams and monitor reporting to ensure quality compliance of commercial products.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing, product management or product service role
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and leadership capability
- Experience in Hearing Healthcare industry
- Sales or Customer Service experience
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.