Talent Development Specialist
Job no: 610264
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Human Resources, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
We are recruiting for a Talent Development Specialist in our People & Culture department to provide high level consulting to the business through developing, designing and successfully deploying learning and solutions that form a part of an integrated learning strategy to ensure the achievements of organization and business specific goals.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to design, develop and deliver a broad range of programs to develop and retain talent within our business. Contribute to cross-functional teams/project teams that will deliver solutions that support engagement, career growth and talent- and leadership development. Undertake learning projects that support the business in delivering learning to our employees in a timely and effectively manner. In this role you will be a part of an inspiring and driven People and Culture team where a good laughter never is far away.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in learning and/or and Human resources development role
- Demonstrated track record of leading and managing transformational change initiatives
- Experienced change practitioner with demonstrated success in delivering effective learning, development and communication
- Good understanding of strategic learning & leadership development
- You have experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams that include highly skilled technical professionals.
- Experience in developing and upskilling leadership teams and have the ability to establish understanding and credibility quickly and engage and inspire stakeholders
- Strong presentation & facilitating skills.
- If you have managerial experience we see that as an extra plus
- You enjoy cross-functional team work
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English at a professional level (Swedish is ideal but not essential)
- Experience working in a highly process driven, complex, global business environment with demonstrated people manager accountabilities with strong leadership skills
- Experience from a Business Partner role with strong client focus where problem solving and judgement have been key in overcoming hurdles and sustaining continuous improvement in business performance.
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
- You are looking for that next career move where you can utilize your skills but also challenge yourself to learn something new
A Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city centre of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for our implantable acoustic products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now