Job Title: Sitecore Content Author - Contract
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear launch our newly designed website, we are recruiting for a contract Sitecore Content Author in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be able to demonstrate and share Sitecore authoring expertise and work within an agile construct to assist the team with authoring content to support the rollout of our new website to countries around the world. You’ll work collaboratively with team members (UX, Development, M&O, Content Writers, and stakeholders) to ensure that guidelines are met, and that content is authored correctly onto the website pages. This technical role is responsible for ensuring the quality of the content authored, including what is provided is displayed on the page. This will require working with the team to ensure modules, components, images, etc. are aligned with guidelines, as well as flagging bugs/defects with the team so that they can be prioritized and addressed accordingly.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of Sitecore authoring to the work required to deliver our new website. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've been a key contributor to the website rollout process and are able to help meet key milestones of the project.
- Work within a squad to collaborate and work through a prioritized backlog of authoring tasks, delivering pages to support the build of our Core Library.
- Seek guidance and approval of content authoring, both within squad, and working with stakeholders through the regional approval process.
- Provide Sitecore expertise and share that with other authors, to help support the project and increase velocity of overall delivery.
- Work closely with UX and development team members to ensure that the pages meet the experience and best practice definitions for our site.
- Report bugs and enhancement requests to Product Owner and Scrum Master, so that they may be captured and prioritized to meet requirements and standards.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- 2-4+ years of experience in content authoring within a CMS (Adobe, IBM, etc.)
- 1-2+ years of experience with Sitecore authoring
- Must be collaborative and a team player with the ability to work with SMEs to help deliver goals.
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Flexible / late start to accommodate global time differences: 10:00am-7:00pm or 11:00am-8:00pm