Job Title: Sales Enablement Project Specialist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear improve operational efficiency we are recruiting for a Sales Enablement Project Specialist in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to support the Sales Excellence function to grow the business and improve the effectiveness of the sales process throughout the North American sales group. Working with the Sr. Sales Enablement Manager, this position will coordinate the onboarding of the field new hires, support sales training and ensure consistent communication to the sales teams. In addition, this position will administer and continually improve existing sales tools, specifically Salesforce.com and Showpad. You’ll work collaboratively with Professional Education, Talent Development, Marketing, Volunteer Management, Business Development, Clinical, Strategic Channels, Customer Experience Operations, ProCare, Recipient Services, IT, and Global Marketing, to improve the sales processes, sales tools, and communication. This sales operations role is responsible for administering and improving existing sales tools.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, sales enablement platforms, and previous sales or sales operations experience. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've improved operational efficiency and productivity of the Cochlear North American sales group.
- Action business requirements by developing and maintaining SFDC dashboards and reports along with experiences in Showpad.
- Complete Sales Help cases assigned to the role in Salesforce.
- Maintain Clinic Finder database and manage update requests and address maintenance weekly.
- Creation and regular maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- License management for sales tools for onboarding and offboarding.
- Assist in creating sales tool training including but not limited to: Salesforce, Showpad, GeoPointe, and Clinic Finder.
- Assist in preparing for Annual Sales Meetings.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years combined Sales, Sales Operations, and Salesforce experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Numbers/finance acumen
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong collaboration skills and verbal/written communications skills
- Strong technical/systems experience
- 3-5 years of customer service/account management, and/or inside sales experience
- Showpad or sales enablement platform
- Experience with Miller-Heiman Sales methodology
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.