Sales Manager Acoustic Implants at Cochlear Benelux
Job no: 610318
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, Western Europe, People Manager
Cochlear is looking for a Sales Manager Acoustic Implants Benelux in our Benelux team. This is a unique opportunity to continue to improve the entire customer experience through a strategic sales approach based on the Cochlear Benelux’ building blocks to maximize revenue and long-term sustainable growth for the region.
This is an exciting possibility to work for Cochlear Benelux, the organization taking care of Sales & Marketing, Clinical & Technical Support and Customer Service for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. As a member of the Benelux management team, you will be responsible for
- Developing the team structure and managing/continuously developing your team members;
- Developing and implementing the annual Acoustic Implants business plans based on the long-term strategy in collaboration with the General Manager and the functional Benelux managers;
- Setting up sales initiatives and campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team and the customer service team;
- Launching new products, organizing and giving product training, and managing sales activities;
- Forecasting, monitoring and analysing sales;
- Supporting surgical teams in clinics and fitting teams with their Baha programs;
- Providing answers to customer questions relating to literature, presentation materials and guidelines.
Join our experienced and engaged team and make a true difference for people by helping them to hear again!
You are the right candidate for this role when
- you have a scientific background in audiology and you have at least two years of experience in the audiology field;
- you have excellent team leadership skills: you have perfect coaching and team development skills, you are a good communicator and motivator;
- you have previous experience (minimal 3 years) in sales/account management and in the field of audiology, preferably working with hearing implants;
- you have proven negotiation and strong interpersonal skills: you have a personal drive, you are a fast learner and you can work in team;
- you are motivated ability to work flexible hours - there may be a requirement for out of hours coverage and holiday coverage;
- you have perfect written, spoken and understanding skills in the Dutch, French and English languages;
- you are skilled in Customer Relationship Management programs (e.g. Salesforce.com).
Apply now by completing your application form online.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now