Job Title: Recipient Services Marketing Coordinator
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear support cochlear implant recipients, we are recruiting for a Recipient Services Marketing Coordinator in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to provide support to the Recipient Services Marketing team by owning the marketing approval process including managing Workfront, CRB, Master Control and any other approval process steps. You will coordinate the submission, monitoring and approval of all content (e.g. print digital, email, video, etc.) through regional Workfront and Master Control process for the Recipient Services Marketing team.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your strong organization and planning skills and your excellent customer service abilities to the Recipient Services Marketing Team.
- Own the marketing approval process which includes managing Workfront, CRB and Master Control
- Develop partnerships with key players for the Recipient Services Product and Engagement Teams, Service Innovation Director and other operational teams in order to support team timelines and objectives.
- Write and curate talk tracks and knowledge base articles to support the Customer Experience team’s understanding of marketing activities.
- Own the planning and development of the monthly Cochlear Family newsletter, including the editorial calendar.
- Coordinate and manage all upgrade (and other services) order forms including coordination of needed translations.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Outstanding communication ability.
- High energy; intrinsically motivated to perform.
- Familiarity with all elements of the marketing mix; i.e. direct mail, social search, email marketing and online retailing/promotions.
- Copywriting experience and strong aptitude for content creation preferred.
- A successful track record of achieving results.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.