Marketing Specialist, Asia Growth Markets
Job no: 610362
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Singapore, Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®)
Cochlear now has a new opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to be based in our Singapore branch. In this role, the successful Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to support the development and implementation of marketing campaigns; product launches; professional, candidate and recipient marketing; and other marketing initiatives in Asia Growth Markets (AGM), helping contribute to the attainment of sales targets.
- Manage the Cochlear Family Program (loyalty program) by introducing campaigns and initiatives to grow membership through appropriate channels (e.g. social media, email, etc.)
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across key countries to raise awareness of Cochlear Implant (CI) technology and support candidates through the hearing journey
- Support the expansion of CI referral opportunities through events and advocacy programs
- Identify Cochlear ambassadors and develop programs and kits to promote hearing loss and CI awareness
- Manage a product portfolio in key AGM countries by working in close partnership with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to provide insights and shape future Cochlear Family event strategies
In turn, you will have the unique opportunity to work in a dynamic, global organisation that has a profound impact on the lives of the hearing impaired. In this role, you will gain exposure across the South-east Asia business environment with ample opportunity for international travel. You will also have exposure to professional marketing through internal training and mentorship opportunities.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business or Marketing, or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience in consumer marketing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic design software
- Demonstrated team player who is passionate about marketing and the healthcare industry
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located on the campus of Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia to enable links to world leading hearing science research. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has over 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide and operates directly in over 20 countries. Over 475,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now