Job Title: Global Campaign Specialist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear to enhance the customer’s hearing journey we are recruiting for a Global Campaign Specialist in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to design and deliver resources to enhance Cochlear’s Volunteer Program, assisting Cochlear Volunteer Managers to deliver an engaging peer-to-peer experience. You’ll work closely with the Global Manager, Volunteer Programs to determine the strategic content needs required to enhance the Global Volunteer Program offerings and to spread awareness around the power of using the voices of our customer to impact both internal and external stakeholders. This role is responsible for generating content, profiling best practices, and developing persuasive campaigns highlighting volunteer programs.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of designing compelling and powerful campaigns. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've influenced the growth and development of volunteer programs around the globe.
Design and deliver resources to enhance the volunteer experience
- Collaborate with Cochlear Volunteer Engagement Program team members at global, regional and country levels to determine volunteer and volunteer manager resource requirements
- Proactively identify and design engaging global toolkit resources to enhance country volunteer programs
- Create volunteer-facing content that is relevant, educational, and empowering to the volunteer base
Develop persuasive campaigns highlighting the value of volunteer programs
- Educate internal and external stakeholders of the impact of volunteer programs via newsletters, presentations, and graphics
- Highlight relevant initiatives with internal partners to encourage broader involvement with the Global Volunteer Engagement team
- Coordinate content creation to relevant volunteer and Cochlear publications (i.e. newsletters and presentations)
- Manage appropriate marketing and legal approval per Cochlear guidelines
Illuminate best practice volunteer program initiatives
- Curate and distribute stories from around the globe, highlighting best practices across regions and countries
- Identify and utilize best internal channels to distribute information to ensure knowledge sharing across stakeholder groups
- Showcase examples with clear, practical application that can be re-purposed in other locations and advance country and region knowledge
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Demonstrated experience generating empowering and impactful resources and content that advances organizational initiatives and priorities in a concise and compelling manner (2 years)
- Experience with designing and delivering multi-channel customer engagement campaigns
- Internal and external communication approaches,
- Varied resource generation and content creation; and
- Project management of cross-function partnerships.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and comfortable managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills to convey key messages with business partners, profile impactful stories, and engage the volunteer base with educational, empowering content.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to update and modify existing procedures to advance team priorities and align to larger business needs
- Successfully able to work in a global, matrix organization
- Flexibility to undertake domestic and/or international travel as required
- Experience working with volunteers, sales, and marketing departments
- Regional or global work experience
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings!
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Less than 10%