Job no: 610372
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is stimulating for your mind and emotionally fulfilling and worthwhile.
We are recruiting for an Graphic designer in our Marketing department.
In this role you will help Cochlear to visualise its mission by contributing to global marketing projects to effectively market Cochlear and its products and services to hearing care professionals and end users. You will be part of a creative team working closely with the Senior Marketing Creatives & Localisation Manager, supporting creation of various marketing deliverables.
What makes this role unique is:
- Working in a truly global ASX-listed company
- Learning about medical device industry regulations and quality standards
- Working cross-functionally with employees from all levels of the organization
- Learning and growing in the role as you take on new challenges
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow bone conducted solutions business, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills and capabilities who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers.
As a regulated company, Cochlear has a responsibility to hire people with the right skills and qualifications to do the work. To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic design or similar area of study
- Experience in creating and maintaining technical publications.
- Experience of graphic design as it relates to digital and printed materials.
- Ability to produce materials and/or elements according to brand guidelines.
- Ability to work simultaneously on different projects and handle multiple requests.
- Be well structured on overview and detail level.
- Expert use of Adobe Indesign
- Expert knowledge of pre-press production.
- Solid knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of video editing.
- Fluent in English
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today as we are ongoing reviewing applications there is nothing to wait for. Please provide us with your resume, cover letter and if possible your portfolio.
Is Cochlear right for you?
Like us, you might be strongly attracted to Cochlear’s mission to help people to hear.
- Passionate about our Mission to help people hear and be heard.
- Growing globally and building business processes and governance maturity.
- Careful, prudent and professional about the way we manage our business in a regulated industry.
- Highly collaborative with a complex global stakeholder environment where you influence with facts and data.
- Strongly focused on delivering quality for our customers.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 220 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for our implantable acoustic products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now