Personal Assistant & Team Assistant Implants and Systems
Job no: 610389
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Administration, Oceania, Individual Contributor
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Multi-National company HQ in Australia and Top 50 ASX listed
- A global leader in medical devices & hearing loss technologies
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions. We are seeking an experienced and energetic Team Assistant to join our R&D team to create value through providing accurate, timely and relevant support through efficient administration to individuals and team members.
Based at our iconic Macquarie University headquarters, you will work as part of our high performing Research and Development Team, enjoy variety in your work, autonomy, and are happy to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. In this role you will be working as a Personal Assistant to the Vice President of Implants & Systems and working for the broader team providing administrative support.
- An energetic team assistant who can work with minimum supervision
- A whizz with diary management through Outlook with the expertise in managing last minute changes
- Enjoy booking accurate travel arrangements and managing the process of expenses
- You love coordinating PowerPoint presentations and are confident in working with Microsoft Word
- Well organised in arranging and managing events and workshops and all that entails
- You’re self-motivated and can thrive in a dynamic environment where no 2 days are the same
- Comfortable in a large corporate environment
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Providing personal assistance to the Vice President, which includes diary management
- Coordinate business travel and key leadership and departmental meetings and events
- Business expense management
- Provide administrative support to key managers, project managers and other department staff
- Arrange, coordinate and manage team meetings, functions, social events and team building experiences
- Coordination and management of IT on boarding for employees and consultants
Be rewarded for your performance and participate in our flexible and adaptable benefits which you can tailor to suit your individual needs. These include; Flexible work policy and Employee support services, Salary continuance insurance, Cochlear Day and Cochlear Advantage employee discount program.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role, take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now