Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®).
Cochlear is currently seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to take the lead in planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns to support demand generation activity within the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The successful Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for campaign planning, development and execution, target audience identification, copy-editing and performance management. This role will also work across key functional teams to coordinate content requirements, target audience acquisitions, collateral needs, field communications and ultimately driving outbound execution.
- Develop and execute multiple campaigns using outbound marketing automation communication platforms (Marketo) to optimise and manage leads.
- Design and code emails, landing pages and web content. Manage email templates and image database in line with brand guidelines.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Marketo for the Asia Pacific marketing team and partner with the marketing team and other internal stakeholders to deliver highly effective marketing campaigns.
- Manage the campaign process by modifying and creating test plans, executing campaign launches and post-development analysis.
- Evolve current processes that favour automation and require minimal manual intervention or maintenance.
- Collaborate with the web team and the marketing automation team to integrate digital marketing tasks in Marketo.
- Partner with teams to test, review and resolve any issues that arise, in accordance to issue management plans.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing automation or comparable position
- Graduate qualifications in marketing, business, computer science, or related degree
- Demonstrated experience using Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Sound knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Demonstrated experience using Eloqua and Pardot advantage
- Experience in Marketing or Marketing Automation within the pharmaceuticals/life science/ medical device industry
In turn, as the Marketo subject matter expert, you will have the ability to shape APAC marketing campaigns and demand generation from the ground up. Your role will be pivotal in pioneering and driving this new approach to marketing, launching campaigns into new markets across the region. You will have the chance to build relationships and implement programs, whilst also having the ability to influence the overall marketing strategy. With support from other Marketo professionals within the organisation, you will be making a real difference to the lives of the hearing impaired. You will also have the unique opportunity to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located on the campus of Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia to enable links to world leading hearing science research. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has over 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 475,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered and qualified candidates will be contacted.