Campaign Specialist (Marketing Automation)
Job no: 610412
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people Hear Now. And Always. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Campaign Specialist (Marketing Automation) to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support demand generation activity.
Primary duties include campaign planning, campaign development, execution, target audience identification, copy-writing, and performance management. You will also work across key functional teams to coordinate content requirements, target audience acquisitions, collateral needs, field communications and ultimately driving outbound execution.
- Tertiary qualfications in Marketing, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in marketing automation or comparable role
- Demonstrated experience using Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Demonstrated experience:
- using best practice email marketing knowledge to pull lists and execute email campaigns with continual optimisation
- developing requirements for customer-facing processes or systems in complex organisations
- working with business owners in driving data and reporting requirements and provide recommendations for business applications
- application of continual improvement methodologies that use metrics to identify opportunity areas and measure the impact of improvements
- Confident dealing with a range of stakeholders with strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail
- Previous experience in global medical device or healthcare
If you meet the above criteria, take the first step towards a career at Cochlear - apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now