Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear support Cochlear clinics we are recruiting for an Associate Clinical Territory Manager – Sacramento, CA. The ideal candidate is located in the Sacramento area or is willing to relocate there.
We need YOU, a career motivated Audiologist, who has some knowledge of cochlear implant hearing solutions and is seeking a role where you can more learn about the industry and technology and work closely with our professional partners. You have a drive and determination to succeed and meet customers’ needs.
To be successful in this role, you have demonstrated your desire and commitment to learn new things in your Au.D program and are looking for a career opportunity that will build on your learning to date. In this role, you will demonstrate exceptional learning agility as you learn about our business and products. You will build in depth CI and Baha clinical, surgical and product expertise as well as business and sales acumen. You will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of Audiology and Cochlear technology. Individuals who have been successful in this role built their capabilities to enable them to move into a Clinical Territory Manager role over time.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Develop and demonstrate in-depth product knowledge of Cochlear’s product portfolio
- Ability to effectively sell and position Cochlear product features and brand benefits
- Develop and demonstrate business acumen aligned with territory business plan and strategy
- Successfully executes territory business plan assignments with professional and customer partners
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Masters in Audiology or Au.D. Degree; prior clinical and/or surgical experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience in a role where you’ve demonstrated business or sales acumen is strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel as needed for territory coverage, and/or other locations as required for training
- Demonstrated prioritization and organization skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to maintain close and collaborative communication with field and corporate teams
- Highly effective presentation skills
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive total compensation and benefits
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings!
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.