Job no: 610435
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
We are recruiting for a one-year fixed term contract to backfill a parental leave absence as Product Manager in our Global Marketing department.
In this role you will help Cochlear to realise its mission by contributing to the success of our products and services. The Product Management role at Cochlear is broad. Among others you will have a central role in our development projects by providing a link between the market and product development. You will get to interact with many internal and external stakeholders, including professional customers and end users. You will get to support existing products and services throughout their complete lifecycles with appropriate assistance. You will also write content for user manuals and other instructions.
Why is this role right for you?
- You are passionate about understanding customer and business needs.
- You have a university degree in a field suitable for the tasks.
- You are used to handling several stakeholders and aren’t afraid to prove your point in discussions where different views are presented.
- It’s natural for you to write and read reports and to follow defined processes. You can also create content for user manuals and other instructions.
- You enjoy collaboration and holding influence through cross-functional project teams in the development of new products and features.
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English at a professional level (Swedish is ideal but not essential).
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke.
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated teammates and a supportive manager.
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for our implantable acoustic products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now