Job Title: Director Digital Marketing
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role:
In order to help Cochlear educate and support our customers through a comprehensive digital experience we are recruiting for a Director of Digital Marketing in our North American headquarters in Centennial, Colorado.
To be successful in this role you will be able to develop and execute a digital strategy and manage the digital marketing team to full execution. You will work collaboratively with product management, customer services, IT and sales to integrate the business goals through the customer journey. This marketing leadership role is responsible for integrating and overseeing digital strategy to include all regional web properties, social media, marketing automation, SEM/SEO and analytics. This leader will spearhead the regional integration of digital marketing efforts to our CRM system as well as support the future of Connected Health.
In this role you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of digital marketing to our sales process and integration to CRM systems. You will know you have been successful in this role when you have supported the company’s goals to raise awareness and nurture customers to a life with better hearing.
- Lead digital marketing strategic planning of digital marketing campaigns for Cochlear Americas while utilizing best practices and current digital trends to formulate recommendations
- Partner with Global Digital Experience and IT team on creative, analytics, social media, email, search, e-commerce and web experts to create robust campaigns
- Manage the integration of marketing programs to CRM and related platforms
- Develop and manage all digital web and social properties (web, blogs, social sites, microsites, etc) for the region
- Manage SEO and SEM strategy for region and align globally
- Oversee marketing automation to ensure team manages email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Degree in computer science, information systems or a related study, with relevant project-related experience. MBA preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience leading overall web and eCommerce teams strategically
- Must have excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimization skills and online article marketing
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, researching, evaluating and recommending new and emerging technologies
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to connect with others, excellent listening skills, and ability to ask questions to understand the individual needs and aspirations
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and quick recall
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead change, be a trusted partner and driver that can support others through transitions successfully
- Demonstrated record of performance, healthy approach to taking risk, learning agility, capacity and ability to set and achieve goals as an individual and for a team
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities that align with organizational goals and follow-through on execution of goals
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings!
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers