Senior Mobile App Automation Engineer
Job no: 609695
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Engineering, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Are you good at what you do? If so, imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to work with Cochlear; an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Mobile App Automation Engineer with a strong software development background and a focus on quality, performing a central role in developing and championing automated testing solutions. In addition to this, you’ll form a bridge between verification and development, promoting best practice for unit testing and other techniques for ensuring software quality. You will be contributing to our growing and experienced R&D team, working with a collaborative and diverse group of people, to deliver successful software products to benefit our hearing recipients.
Why is this role right for you?
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field of computing for example, IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics OR
- At least 6 years’ experience in a full lifecycle commercial software development environment
- 4+ years testing complex applications for mobile and server platforms,
- You have an eye for exceptional software quality, reliability, and user-centric design principles
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience in interface testing, performance testing, and automation testing and a solid understanding of test methodologies
- Developing automated test frameworks for mobile apps that communicate with custom hardware over Bluetooth.
- Define unit and integration test protocols and script development in collaboration with the development team.
- Contribute to architectural design of the platforms, products, systems and Cochlear software ecosystem, particularly where it affects verification.
- Ensure adequate documentation is produced to allow solutions to be maintained, extended and reused.
- Develop and review verification reports, exploratory test reports, verification summaries or other means of formal verification reporting.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment, then you won’t be disappointed working for Cochlear. This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day to Hear Now, and Always.
Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now