Job Title: Professional Care Services Team Supervisor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear provide an exceptional experience for our cochlear implant clinics, we are recruiting for a Professional Care Services Team Supervisor in our Americas head office based in Centennial, Colorado.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to motivate and coach a team of professional care representatives. You will teach, mentor and support the professional development of a team of 15+ personnel as they provide high quality customer interactions through phone, email, Saleforce, and SMS. You will work collaboratively with Cochlear's sales team, marketing, supply chain, clinical, regulatory and cross-functional business partners in an effort to provide our clinics with an elite end-to-end service experience.
In this role you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of customer service, contact center management, employee development, and business KPI analytics. You will know you have been successful in this role when the Customer Experience organization has provided the highest standard of service in regards to ethics and professionalism.
- Coach employees concerning their performance in order to create a positive customer experience. Recognize, develop and motivate best practices leading to identified key behaviors which have the greatest impact on the quality of the call and e-mail communication.
- Lead and promote the quality audit program and training through call monitoring, work audits and team meetings.
- Partner with peers and training department to evolve coaching techniques and participate in bimonthly calibration sessions.
- Responsible for staffing, training and providing performance reviews for professional care representatives.
- Manage call escalations to resolve difficult customer situations.
- Review performance data and center metrics to identify trends, impacts and needs.
- Partner with other departments including IT, WFM, Supply Chain with the goal of identifying opportunities to improve internal processes.
- Host weekly and monthly meetings with team members to provide updates and communications.
- Anticipate changes and develop change management plans to mitigate concerns and encourage positive change adoption.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- 3+ year(s) of experience in customer service/call center operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and/or develop teams
- Proven ability to interact with customers and colleagues to resolve difficult customer service issues
- Proven ability to think critically and identify best practices
- Supports a positive team culture
- Exhibits a commitment to a learning organization and team culture
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience using Oracle or Salesforce CRM
- Experience working in the medical field
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services, company-sponsored monthly food truck and more!)
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. We have provided more than 550,000 implantable devices, helping people of all ages to hear and connect with life’s opportunities. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.