Job no: 612705
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer to work in our Global IT SSC at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will be responsible to design, build, implement and document Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirements. Engage and collaborate with business stakeholders for requirements and delivery. Excellent communication and stakeholder management and assist business with clarification of requirements and acceptance criteria
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Follow our development process, prepare deployment instructions and support for the change migration activities if required
- Clarify requirements with functional analyst or another team member when necessary
- Document code changes in easy maintainable manner
- Perform unit testing for code changes, including automation of unit testing
- Perform impact analysis for code changes against current system configuration/CEMLIs, resolve conflicts and get advice on the solution design before development
- Implement and roll out developed solutions in the following areas: Oracle Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Service Contract, Install Base, Depot Repair, Quoting, Inventory, Logistics, Receiving, Shipping, Finance (AP/AR/GL/CM/FA/Inventory Costing)
- Design, code, test and document Oracle ERP based solutions (Oracle Cloud) and their integrations
- Recommend innovative solutions to improve efficiency of existing or proposed solutions
- Define test scenario and develop unit test script, support SIT/UAT process
Why is this role right for you?
- Technical components knowledge in Oracle Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Service Contract, Install Base, Depot Repair, Supply Chain, Finance.
- Oracle EBS R12 knowledge especially TCA
- CEMLI knowledge
- PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Report, XML, Java and in shell scripting
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Kanban & Scrum methodology
- Experience of Oracle EBS Implementation (Must)
- Experience working with above Oracle modules
- Experience in integration to other applications
- 5 years + experience in customer facing projects
- Collaborated closely with business teams including remote stakeholders
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now