Marketing Communications Project Manager
Job no: 612758
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Marketing, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced customer-focused marketing project manager to join a global company in a dynamic and engaging role. This is a contract role and will suit a strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to facilitate effective processes. Key to success is a high level of attention to detail, a focus on quality, with a strong ability to multi-task and be flexible and adaptable.
The Marketing Communications Project Manager (MCPM) is primarily responsible for the scheduling and tracking of product communications and campaign projects. The MCPM is also responsible for creating and managing project plans that capture cross-functional interdependencies and which are designed to deliver to business objectives and milestones.
The role is responsible for the Global Marketing Communications Process, including process development, managing reviews and approvals as well as training and consulting to a variety of teams. In addition, the MCPM contributes significantly to initiatives designed to optimise existing processes, develop new processes and systems and improve operational excellence.
This is a 12-months parental leave cover based in our global head office in Macquarie University and will commence in June 2021.
- Communications and campaign project planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting
- Administering the Global Marketing Communications Process
- Project evaluation and administration
- Systems, process and operational excellence projects
Key growth opportunities:
- Gain experience working for a global, industry leader with a passion for innovation
- Opportunity to build networks, relationships and partnerships with cross-functional and international teams
- Stakeholder engagement across Global Strategic Marketing and other stakeholder groups
- Experience in a marketing environment, undertaking communication material development and/or project co-ordination
- Marketing, Business or Communications experience and qualifications
- Understanding and experience of working in projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative with strong communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Survey Monkey and the Adobe Suite
- High level of attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Takes personal responsibility
- Strong attention to structure, order and quality
- A good knowledge of translation and graphic design processes
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to simplify complexity by integrating diverse ideas, concepts, issues and observations into a clear synopsis or proposal
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work simultaneously on different projects and handle multiple requests
- Team player who values the insights of others and is willing to learn and share knowledge
At Cochlear, we help people hear and be heard. We empower people to connect with others and live a full life. We help transform the way people understand and treat hearing loss. We innovate and bring to market a range of implantable hearing solutions that deliver a lifetime of hearing outcomes.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below. #cochlearcareers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now