Marketing Projects Coordinator
Job no: 612807
Work type: Permanent
Location: Panama City, Panama
Categories: South & Central America, Individual Contributor
Accountability 1: Event planning and execution
- The major events that require event management include (but not limited to)
- Professional Engagement events (preconference meetings, advisory meetings, focus groups, surgical training, Sales Meeting, Employee meetings – Management meeting).
- Ensuring that the regions are kept informed prior to any visits with their customers and staff.
- Ad hoc internal events.
- Coordinate the cross charge of events with the regions when applicable.
- The Marketing Project Coordinator will work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver consistent and professional events:
- Book internal and external venues (conferences rooms, restaurants, hotels, lodging, etc).
- Contract negotiation.
- Implementation of Cvent for each event (emails, surveys, landing page, etc).
- Book flights, accommodation and transfers as required.
- Use of professional and consistent branded collateral.
- Onsite attendance at site inspections and events.
- Manage multiple and competing deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- Be creative and innovative in approach, planning and implementation of events.
- Adoption of the events management software to plan and execute events once its implemented in CLTD.
- Coordinate and support with the following activities: registration, communications, group activities and topics related to speakers.
- Extensive travel up to 25-50%.
- Manage a budget for each event and keep it updated, making sure to obtain the best rates by providing comparisons with different options.
- Support the implementation of global projects related to events and being the liaison between the Senior Corporate Events Manager and Head of Corporate Communications and CLASA.
- In coordination with the Product Managers, order the promotional items that will be required at the event.
- Update communication for the upcoming events on the professional social media.
- Work in coordination with event teams from other regions (CAM, EMEA, APAC) to apply innovations or new methodologies to CLASA events.
- Strive to continually enhance the events experience for all stakeholders involved
Keep abreast of industry trends and best practice within the events space
Accountability 2: Manage the implementation of the new event management systems in the region.
- Responsible of the implementation of the Cvent and new communication and event management systems in the region: processes, tasks and deadlines.
- Training the team on Cvent and any new event management systema that will be implemented in the region.
Support the entire regional team.
Accountability 3: Serve as the CLASA liaison for regional events
- The Marketing Project Manager will serve as the CLASA representative / contact that will liaise with the regional events managers in ensuring communication and alignment with regional led events that involve CLASA participation e.g. Regional sales conference, Region specific trade shows.
- Coordinate attendance for CLASA staff at international conferences
Consolidation of all meeting and conference requests for CLASA staff, with management and budget approval
Accountability 4: Manage the implementation of the new marketing projects in the region.
- Compilation and consolidation of monthly reports.
- Compass intranet management.
- Support the Marketing team in different projects.
- Support in administrative activities of the marketing team.
- In the absence of the Marketing Operations Coordinator to be the backup of the documentation process.
Implement new tools that simplify the process
• Minimum of 3 years’ event/Marketing projects experience.
• Demonstrated end to end event management skills and event software management.
• Experience in coordinating customer facing events in a regulated environment.
• Experience in coordinating events in both local and international locations.
• Experience in liaising with a variety of stakeholders.
• Ability to think quickly on your feet and trouble shoot issues as they arise.
• Budget Management.
• Communication skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• High level attention to detail.
• Bilingual Spanish and English (Portuguese is a plus).
- Based in Republic of Panama
- Qualification in Event management and/or Marketing projects.
Advertised: Central America Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: Central America Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now