Sales Executive (Western Region)
Job no: 612864
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Position Overview / Purpose:
Expansion of the sales team is needed to achieve future sales growth by implementing the business and account management plans and driving the sales strategies for all Cochlear hearing solutions.
Accountability 1: Business Development
- Focus on achieving sales growth in allocated territory and meet sales targets on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare and execute sales and account management plans for key accounts to meet sales targets in collaboration with clinical account management partner and account management team members
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities for growth
- Raise awareness of Cochlear’s products and the referral pathway amongst affiliated healthcare professionals (e.g. GP’s and non-implanting ENT’s etc), and potential candidates through platforms such as sales calls and information seminars/meetings
- Attend conferences and events in order to promote Cochlear’s products and assess areas for growth
- Work collaboratively to execute marketing initiatives through the CIEP, the CI open days and the CAN
- Build strong relationships with clinics and influencers in assigned territory
- Help/Support the Channel Development & Alliance Specialist to generate/cultivate CI possible candidates from Hearing Aids (HA) market.
Accountability 2: Increase or at least maintain the Market share
- Proactively seek competitive market intelligence and utilize this to strategically manage accounts
- Utilize distributor network to monitor competitors’ activities in the field.
- Identify the customers’ real needs and take actions timely and effectively.
Accountability 3: Reporting / SFDC utilization
Weekly report on key accounts (financial forecast vs budget, call planning and log the call, progress on specific initiatives, competitor situation, etc.)
Effective utilization of SFDC (call planning, call log, profiling, market share, competitor situation, task management, etc.) in a requested time
Team Role (Individual contributor):
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement. Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g. audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables.
Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager.
Key Incumbent requirements:
Qualifications, background experience, knowledge, organizational knowledge, knowledge of other business activities, skills etc
· At least 3 years sales experience within medical industry
· Strong enthusiasm for achievement of allocated budget
· Good selling and communication skill
· Result oriented
· Ability to analyze and stimulate the market
· Good team player
· Ability to travel extensively
· Competent spoken English skill and basic written language skills for Cochlear’s internal processes and for better understanding of product and evidence based messaging.
· Previous experience within CI industry
· High level Oral and written English language skills so that you can attend international conferences on CI and the Baha
Development Value of this role:
· Opportunity to work in the highest leader company in the CI industry.
· Opportunity to work in a global company
CI: Cochlear Implant
· Native level Japanese
Advertised: China Standard Time
Anticpated Application Closing: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now