Manufacturing & Repair Trainer
Job no: 610537
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Manufacturing & Logistics, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia, Manufacture & Service Sound Processors to support Cochlear’s global operations over 100 countries. To support the growth in Manufacturing, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing and Repair Trainer to work in Cochlear Malaysia. You will be overall responsible to develop and deliver training and conduct skills assessments for Manufacturing & Repair employees. The Manufacturing Trainer will also provide advice into the development and definition of new processes and process changes.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Plan, conduct and review training assessments – create an on-job assessment and provide team with a 6-12 months schedule aligned to the broader Manufacturing & Repair training plan.
- Train small groups of new employees as part of induction program
- Delivers both classroom and direct coaching/training on the production line
- To coach specific manufacturing & repair skills for defined processes/products. e.g. manual assembly, inspection, soldering components, assembling components using microscopes, automated systems, test systems, etc.
- Assess the competence of new employees during their probation period
- Assist manufacturing with other key training initiatives such as CLS (Cochlear Lean System)
- Assist in developing a communication plan for any training program
- Analyse job content in order to produce effective training packages and develop a communication plan for any training program
- Develop and implement a training feedback mechanism
- Maintain detailed, accurate and organized training records
- Maintain required records and assures employees compliance at all time
- Guide Team Leaders on employee training needs and timeframes
- Resolves and/or facilitates resolution of problems including identifying causes to prevent re-occurrence.
- Report all hazards and unsafe conditions observed to your manager, WHS representative or your manager immediately
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement. Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g. audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
- Understand and comply with applicable ISO13485, FDA regulations and Company operating procedures, processes, policies and QMS.
Why is this role right for you?
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now