Customer Care Specialist
Job no: 610592
Work type: Permanent
Location: Houston, Texas
Categories: Administration, Customer Service, North America, South & Central America, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
If you are looking to make a difference in people’s lives, then the Customer Care Specialist role is right for you. Based in our Houston office, you'll serve an integral role in our customers' hearing journeys, providing responsive and empathetic service to ensure their needs are met. It's a dynamic role in which you'll be part of a small team re-imagining how to provide the best care & service to Cochlear Implant recipients. You'll have an opportunity to wow our customers - working to meet their needs over the phone, via email and online chat, and in person at our hearing center!
In this role you will help design and execute new strategies for delivering the best care and use your critical thinking skills to continually improve the customer experience to bring it to the next level!
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor degree preferred
- 2+ years of prior experience in a service-orientated role
- Excellent communication skills and can adapt your approach to multiple groups
- Resiliency, the ability to learn from failure, and make the BEST out of any situation
- A positive attitude and are empathetic and open to feedback
- Critical thinking skills and strong attention to detail and you consistently follow-through on goals despite obstacles
- Strong written communication skills including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
APPLY now by completing your application form online. This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day to Hear Now, And Always.
You will be rewarded with:
- A highly collaborative team environment with opportunities for growth and development
- Working with dedicated and passionate colleagues doing something really purposeful
- Competitive salary and bonus, along with Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Maternity and Paternity Leave
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has more than 60% share of the global market, employs more than 3,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Applications close: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now