After Market Specialist
Job no: 610600
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Quality & Regulatory, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
We are now looking for an After Market Specialist to join in our quality department. This is a new hiring due to recent expansion in our product portfolio and as a consequence of the new Medical Device Regulation (effective of May 2020) which increases the need for better understanding of safety and performance over time. This means you will be able to develop our current After Market processes and structures as a specialist in this field.
You will have a central role in in the After Market team. You will work mainly with Post Market Surveillance and Post Market Clinical Follow-up for our products throughout their lifecycle. You will be involved in planning and coordinating various post market activities as well as analyze and draw conclusion from the results.
In your job, you will collect and analyze real life data and will be able to directly see how Cochlear’s products affects people’s lives and will be used to further advance our products.
Good coordination and communication skills is important for this position as you will be working with different global departments.
We believe mid-August 2020 is a good starting date.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have a university degree in life science, engineering or equivalent. Experience in research planning is considered a merit as you will be involved in setting up and planning Post Market Clinical Follow-up.
- You have preferably a few years of experience from medical device or pharma industry.
- You have an analytical mindset and it is natural for you to write and read technical documentation.
- You enjoy collaboration on a global level through cross-functional teams.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility of the work that you do. We also believe you have a genuine interest in helping people and the ability to see things from our customers perspective.
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in English at a professional level (Swedish is ideal but not essential). Communication and coordination of activities are important parts of this job.
- You can feel proud that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke.
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated teammates and a supportive manager.
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for our implantable acoustic products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now