Shared Service Representative
Job no: 610604
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Administration, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Shared Service Representative to work in Cochlear to provide operational execution of activities by Cochlear’s Shared Service Centre arisen in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Shared Service Representative will champion process improvement in working with the Shared Services leadership team and Head of Customer Support Experience to achieve best practice, and to deliver on our strategy of a convenient, seamless and consistent customer experience.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Minimum Degree in any relevant field
- At least 2 years of working experience in similar capacity is required for this role.
- Experience working as part of a team within a Customer Service or Shared Service environment is highly desirable.
- High proficiency with Oracle or similar ERP transactional systems is required for this role.
- Exposure to Salesforce is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritise.
Intermediate computer skills in various software packages, including Windows10,
specifically, Excel, Word and other typical business software.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and show initiative in a dynamic ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to support business requirements such as work on public holidays and a range of shifts (e.g. 7am to 4pm or 11am to 8pm), with occasional weekend shift on a rotation.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear’s global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now