Market Access Manager, Latin America
Job no: 610611
Work type: Permanent
Location: Panama, Panama
Categories: Sales, Reimbursement, South & Central America, Individual Contributor, Health Economics
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard.
Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
In this role you will influence and drive the growth of our implantable hearing solutions across Latin America by reducing access barriers through influencing policy, driving reimbursement advances for new and existing technologies along with generating evidence-based solutions.
You will play a pivotal part in making our technology available to so many more people that would genuinely benefit from our products and services. This is a great opportunity to improve market access for Cochlear hearing solutions and drive strategy across the Latin America landscape.
Responsibilities will include yet are not limited to:
- Lead Market Access regional strategic planning for Cochlear products in Latin America; along with the product teams and regions, set strategic imperatives and monitor progress against those imperatives; deliver desired outcomes and identify solutions to overcome challenges to those outcomes.
- Collaborate with Regional Managers and country staff and other functions (in and out of Market Access) to ensure access issues are addressed with key payer stakeholders.
- Lead regional effort to monitor the regional marketplaces for market access issues, threats & opportunities, particularly for hearing health, and inform the organization on those issue appropriately
- Collaborate with relevant product management to provide payer and commercial input to the respective products, and keep both the product teams and Regional Managers aware of important status or other matters
- Interacts closely with regional and global teams to develop payer marketing strategies, tactics, and initiatives to communicate value to customers and improve market access.
- Maintain awareness of market access trends worldwide, identify opportunities and make relevant recommendations
- Ensure market access metrics are continually measured and met, highlighting the value that the market access functions brings to the organization
- Demonstrate active involvement in the implementation and improvement of relevant quality procedures.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to hold;
- Strong experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry with demonstration of increasing responsibility, including 5+ in market access in Latin America
- Degree in life sciences, economics or business with an advanced degree in one of these fields preferred
- Personal leadership and engagement in the development of core cost effectiveness models and global value dossiers
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated problem solving capability
- Experience leading a successful market access team on a country, regional or global role
- Good understanding of global market dynamics and evolving trends
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers.
This is your chance to be part of a premier organisation with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day.
Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Advertised: Central America Standard Time
Applications close: Central America Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now