Warehouse Store Person
Job no: 610618
Work type: Permanent, Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Manufacturing & Logistics, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Today, Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Warehouse Store Person (Logistics Clerk) to assist the day-to-day warehouse operation by supporting the logistics function on a 9 months fixed term contract.
The Warehouse Store Person will play a significant part in providing support in the order dispatch, transactions, stock takes and shipping processes.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing support in the area of picking orders ready for dispatch, ensuring first in first out rule is followed and packaging finished orders ready for shipping
- Providing support in the area of transacting and shipping sales orders, ready for loading
- Performing cycle counts and/or stock takes when required
- Ensuring no damaged or incorrect product is to be picked and placed in the line ready for dispatch through quality control
- Following standard operating procedures, whilst keeping the area safe, clean and organised
Why is this role right for you?
- High school certified with a strong work ethic, reliable and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with others while having the capacity to work autonomously
- Ability to work hours 6:00am to 6:00pm, with the occasional overtime
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now