Mexico Regional Manager
Job no: 610685
Work type: Permanent
Location: Panama, Panama
Categories: Sales, South & Central America, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the Global market leader in implanted hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. A cochlear implant is an electronic device that is surgically implanted behind the ear that restores hearing to those who suffer from severe hearing loss. It’s an incredible piece of engineering and the only product in the world that restores a sense through technology.
The Regional Manager, Mexico is responsible for achieving the targeted sales revenue objectives through the successful implementation of Cochlear Latin America goals and objectives, and to drive the growth of the implantable hearing solutions industry in Mexico.
Working closely with Cochlear staff; Sales, Clinical Specialist, Customer Service and Cochlear ambassadors, the Reginal Manager is trusted with developing and maintaining Cochlear business in Mexico, his/her responsibilities will include yet are not limited to:
- Ensuring successful achievement of revenue targets by increasing market share and growth.
- Establishing and maintain good relationship with surgeons, audiologists in Cochlear and Baha centers
- Identifying potential Cochlear and Baha centers, introducing our products and establish a cochlear implant and Baha practice.
- Champion for business development initiatives and serving as the voice for the Latin American market on Mexican business opportunities.
- Preparing analysis of the market health system and opportunities for reimbursement (private and public sector).
- Providing Regional support and guidance in the implementation of the reimbursement and business development strategies.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to hold;
- 4-5 years of previous sales and marketing experience preferably Hearing, ENT or Audiology related
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Sciences or Audiology
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly effective presentation skills
- Able to travel extensively mainly covering the Mexican area
- Experience in the cochlear implant, hearing aid or medical equipment industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across a portfolio of products and markets in Mexico with high visibility to the Global Management Team.
Employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Take the first step towards a career you can truly be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: Central America Standard Time
Applications close: Central America Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now