Job no: 610698
Work type: Fixed Term Contract (Cochlear payrolled)
Categories: Finance, Oceania, Individual Contributor, Business Analysis/Requirements
Change people’s lives and love what you do!
Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Today, Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Analyst to support the Business Unit Controller - Brisbane Operations in providing financial business partnership to the Brisbane Operations and the Global M&L Organisation as required.
The Assistant Analyst role will be accountable for month end close and reporting, managing capital and project spend, maintaining an effective control environment, support strategic planning, and other ad hoc projects as required.
This role will include yet not be limited to;
• Improving the financial acumen across the business as required.
• Executing strategic initiatives, driving financial accountability for business results, and achieving business case targets.
• Supporting the setting of financial targets and development of profitable financial plans, deliver key inputs for strategic plans
• Continuously improve the financial operating model to deliver relevant, compliant, accurate and timely financial information in an efficient manner.
• Leading the performance management process and improving process capabilities including use of technologies.
• Ensuring policies are relevant and compliant, appropriate asset controls, risk and relevant financial, tax and other required audits, and the integrity and quality of data and information.
Why is this role right for you?
• Professional accounting qualifications (Chartered, CPA or CIMA)
• Proven commercial experience in a multinational organisation
• Strong financial and business analysis skills in complex operating environments
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Confident dealing with a range of stakeholders
• Experience in Tier 1 systems including ERP (SAP, Oracle or similar), BI (Hyperion or similar)
• Strong in Microsoft Excel with good working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Word
• Experience in capital and inventory management
This is your chance to be part of a premier organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now