Customer Service Coordinator, Finland
Job no: 610707
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Customer Service, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
We have a current opportunity within our Nordic team. The team focus on providing customer service across the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway). The role is for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator working within the Customer Service team and will have the key focus to support the Finnish and the rest of the Nordic countries’ current customers, professional customers and future customers.
This role will see you work as part of a team to handle complex enquiries which will require your skills in data accuracy and attention for detail, coordination of order and delivery of our products to customers or clinics, handle and report complaints, handle and administrate repairs of customers devices and assist with planned sales events and campaigns. You will also handle daily logistics, handling packages to be sent out to customers. You will handle trouble shooting with customers, which means a flexible work environment with different new tasks appearing daily. Overall this is a role in which you can utilize your time management, data accuracy and strong customer service skills to work in a role which will be rewarding for you as you get to work with a great team and customers.
This position will be placed either in Gothenburg or Helsinki upon the candidate’s preference.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have excellent Finnish skills and good Swedish skills – verbal and written and comfortable to communicate in English.
- You are mid-career with 5 or so years’ experience in a similar role, preferably from a medical device company
- You really enjoy being in customer service and looking for a role where the focus is ensuring quality of service and support
- You have experience working with ERP System (such as Oracle or Equivalent)
- You have a high level of data accuracy
- You are a team player, enjoying pulling together to get the job done
- You are an organised person
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable with and enjoy selling
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear Nordic AB is the sales and marketing organisation of Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and Denmark. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, the Nordic headquarters employs sales, marketing, professional training and customer service. We also have local offices in Helsinki, Oslo, Mölnlycke and Birkeröd. In this key role you will work closely with the Nordic organisation, the customers and the European Regional Headquarters located in Switzerland.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course, it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So, what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now