Executive Assistant, Office of the President
Job no: 611763
Work type: Permanent
Location: Centennial, Colorado
Categories: North America, Individual Contributor, Administration
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Office of the President
Cochlear develops life-changing medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Cochlear is headquartered in Sydney, Australia with offices in more than 20 countries around the globe.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear improve operational efficiency, we are recruiting for an Executive Assistant, Office of the President in our North Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to bring your experience and organization engagement to provide critical project, team and administrative support to the President and Executives that oversee Finance, Legal and People & Culture. You are known as a trusted and valued partner to those that you support. You enjoy being a team player and are always looking for new and different ways to contribute to organizational and team success. You have first rate communication skills and use them to build strong and trusted relationships with those you support and with internal and external stakeholders. You will work collaboratively, with a moderate degree of independence, to coordinate executive and leadership team meetings, Board meetings, off-site functions and you can deliver outcomes on cross-functional projects at both a local and global level. In addition, you will assist the President and the other assigned Executives with administrative support, managing their calendar, email, travel (local and international travel) and expense reporting.
- Supports President and assigned Executives with managing active calendars, scheduling travel (domestic and international), email, expense reports, and approvals.
- Assists with organizational projects (local and global), interacting effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization as well as with customers and vendors. Role models a high degree of professionalism, sets priorities with minimal direction and exercises discretion with confidential/sensitive matters.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of the senior management team meeting, leadership meetings and Board meetings, as needed. Coordinates all company meetings. May prepare meeting content, agendas and presentations.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- 10 years of progressively responsible administrative support experience, with at least 5 years supporting at the Vice President level and above in substantial companies. Ideal candidate is experienced and accustomed to working in the Office of the President.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Must exhibit a high level of initiative in managing multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline driven, detail-oriented work environment utilizing excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more about current openings!
We are currently located in Centennial off Arapahoe Road. We will be moving in Spring 2020 to our newly renovated location off I-25 & Lincoln Avenue, an 8-minute walk from the light rail station. We will have exciting new amenities such as an on-site café, gym and group fitness room and will offer the same excellent employee benefits that will now include a 50% RTD Flex Pass subsidy.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now