Technical Sales Representative - Beijing
Job no: 611807
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Accountability 1: In-depth provide the training in health care professionals HCPs
- Educates health care professionals (HCPs) mainly focus on physicians, audiologist regarding the importance of improving listening with Cochlear products.
Demonstrates products and trains physicians on deaf patient therapy and operation.
Accountability 2: Organize the market activities, and analysis of the market situation.
- Analysis of competitor market strategy and find local business opportunity
- Supports (FDP) Federation of Disabled Persons, and (RC) Rehabilitation Centre to collect the data, tenders and organize the activities through clinical and marketing help.
- Organize the effective seminars, workshops and special events independently
Consults and presents to individual and group on behalf of Cochlear implantation
Accountability 3: Key Account management
- Develop and update business plan for the key accounts in the territory, with involvement of distributor
- Maintain high level contact with key stakeholders of selected accounts
- Build and maintains relationships with KOLs
- Ensure strategic plans are implemented and meet the objectives set
- Resolve the problems in HCPs and market independently
Accountability 4: Assist the business partners
- Trains the distributor sales on how to do educate and serve the patients
- Assist the distributor in HCPs, FDP and RC to develop the customers, introduce the products
Accountability 5: Cross-Functional collaboration
- Communicates with other Cochlear departments regarding field clinical, market and service needs and issues
- Collaborate with marketing team to support domestic and local academic conference or workshops.
Accountability 6: Reporting
- Complete the weekly, monthly report, urgent issues
- Handle the emergency complaints independently
Key Incumbent Requirements:
- Possess patience, faithfulness, and love sales, market
- Study the clinical development knowledge and analyse the collected data independently
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Good communication Skill
- Prior 3 years sales or marketing experience
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn the knowledges of audiology and ear-nose-throat clinical and pass the exam
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure operations.
- Audiology or Clinical related field preferred
- High-Tech medical products business module experience
Advertised: China Standard Time
Advertising Close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now