P&C Generalist (m/f/d)
Job no: 611856
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Human Resources, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to join Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
This is a great role to support our growing Cochlear Germany organization. If you are pro-active and flexible in your approach, you like to make things happen and work in a dynamic international environment, then this is the job for you! As part of our collaborative team you will be supported and given development opportunities so that you will really be able to add value to the organization.
About the Role
You’ll work collaboratively with the People & Culture Manager Germany in supporting business units to provide HR service delivery to meet the needs of their department. The position holder carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: performance management, employee relations, talent acquisition, on-boarding, payroll administration and employment law compliance. In addition, the position holder performs the daily administrative tasks related to the employee life cycle.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge in HR. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've fully managed to fulfil all the tasks necessary in the employee life cycle and start improving our internal process with regards to operational excellence. Furthermore, you have established trusted relationships with employees and management staff across the business by communicating openly and proactively and act as a service partner to their requests.
- Take over the HR admin tasks such as entry/exit administration, absence management, monthly payroll preparation, employee data maintenance and systems maintenance, monthly reporting process
- Gather data and qualitative information and undertake analysis to prepare reports or make input to the preparation of reports
- Manage end-to-end employee life cycle, including recruiting, on-boarding, development and exits
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables
- Provide development and assistance to managers, team leaders and employees in the use of P&C systems and processes
- Participate in interview process and partner with leaders to ensure hired candidates can add on to the team capabilities and organization culture
- Partner with P&C Manager Germany to identify organization capability gaps, designing development programs, delivering such programs, and assessing improvement, to support planning and execution cultural events and programs to cultivate a positive culture and to celebrate business wins
- Support investigation of employee relations issues
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related studies.
- Minimum 2 years of HR administrative experience required
- First experience and know-how in recruitment, performance management, grievances, remuneration approaches
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines
- Results orientated with the ability to work to deadlines with high quality standards
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships both with customers and internal stakeholders
- Practical knowledge of German labour law & employment requirements
- Highly IT affine, proficient in Excel, ideally experience with HR ERP systems (Oracle)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills in German and good command of English
This is your chance to be part of an organization with a great culture, working in a dynamic, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit our customers every day. Be part of something purposeful and APPLY now by clicking on the link below and see your career grow!
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Advertising Close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now