We seek an experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our decentralized Customer Service team located in four Nordic countries and serving five (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden). The person we seek will be responsible for the full Nordics customer service team and be a permanent member of the Nordics Management team that shapes and prioritizes strategy.
The Customer Service manager’s primary mission is to provide outstanding customer service across the Nordics region; both to our product recipients, as well as to professional customers and potential future customers.
You will lead your team in the handling of complex customer interactions within a regulated environment including order management and post order follow up, returns and servicing, the provision of value-added activities, complaint resolution, and assistance with planned sales events and campaigns.
To achieve this, you will need to coach, develop, and lead your customer service team, and through them continuously optimize and improve customer service process and system use, including a strong focus on system housekeeping and data quality.
In parallel to your responsibilities within the Nordics region, you are an important part of a wider EMEA operations community that is continually shaping and improving our supply chain. As part of that team you will both support and be supported.
This position will be placed in Gothenburg.
Why is this role right for you?
- You are mid-career with experience in a similar role, preferably from a medical device company
- You have excellent leadership and coaching skills and are excited about leading a team across 4 countries that will require you to travel on a regular basis
- You have an excellent business understanding and are results oriented
- You are customer focused
- You are well organized and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- You are fluently speaking and writing in at least on Scandinavian language (Swedish a plus), English
- You have the ability to work within a matrix structure that is international by nature.
- You have project management skills
- You have in depth knowledge of business systems such as SFDC, Oracle, MS Office
A Little Bit About Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear Nordic AB is the sales and marketing organisation of Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and Denmark. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, the Nordic headquarters employs sales, marketing, professional training, clinical support and customer service. We also have local offices in Helsinki, Oslo and north of Copenhagen. In this key role you will work closely with the rest of the department heads in the Nordic organisation, the customers as well as the EMEA Regional Headquarters located in Switzerland and UK.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course, it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So, what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned, then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com