Service Desk Analyst
Job no: 611889
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to work in Cochlear to provide quality services to our customers through efficient incident and request investigation through to resolution.
The Service Desk Analyst will be partnering with the business to provide a supportive, innovative and flexible working environment, analyse requirements and make recommendations to the Service Desk Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide prompt 1st line support to telephone, Helpdesk and email requests to resolve operational problems as quickly as possible.
- To enter requests correctly into the Helpdesk system; escalate to 2nd line support when necessary.
- Creation, administration and removal of user access rights to approved services.
- Ensuring work is performed within all processes, procedures, guidelines, Service Catalog and
- knowledge base information.
- Provide advice on basic use of hardware, software and remote access
- Provide effective license, asset and operational management for the software used across the organisation
- Supply a responsive service to our global customer base by flexibility engaging in shift
rotation and on-call duties with Service Desk colleagues.
- Minimum Degree in any relevant field
- At least 2-3 years of relevant IT Service Support experience based on ITIL Framework in a global service desk environment is required for this position.
- Ability to operate effectively within structured frameworks, to deliver high quality work and accurate reporting on performance and service delivery
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills is highly desirable for this position.
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Ability to work on rotational shift is required for this position.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear’s global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Advertising Close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now