Customer Service Representative
Job no: 611892
Work type: Permanent
Location: Lone Tree, Colorado
Categories: Customer Service, North America, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other.
About the role
The Customer Service Representative provide a world class customer experience to recipients, patients, clinicians, consumers, caregivers and/or family members of recipients. This role requires an appropriate sense of urgency in answering their questions and resolving any service issues. The Customer Service Representative will provide responsive and complete service to Cochlear’s customers through inbound and outbound call interactions. The Customer Service Representative will demonstrate a high degree of integrity, empathy, sensitivity and patience for the hearing impaired along with respect for member's privacy in responding to customer inquiries.
- Location: Lone Tree, CO at our Americas Head Office
- Comprehensive training classes, including classroom and hands-on instruction.
- Schedule: This full-time position requires flexibility to work an eight-hour shift between 6:00am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday. In order to best serve our customers, occasional overtime may be required, including Saturday mornings from 8:00am-12:00pm.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Provide world class customer experience
- Anticipating customer's product and service needs, assisting in navigating insurance process, placing orders, and collecting/processing payment on entered orders.
- Utilize multiple programs and systems across dual monitors while answering questions over the phone
- 2 years prior customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive phone demeanor and proven ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues
- Proven ability to resolve complex customer service issues in a timely, effective manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate computer skills in various software packages, including Microsoft Office and various web-based programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- 1+ year(s) of experience in the medical field
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Highly collaborative global team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, paid holidays/vacation, tuition reimbursement, and extended Paternity Leave.
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite cafe, gym, wellness programs, dry cleaning services and more!)
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now