Marketing Analytics Manager
Job no: 611933
Work type: Permanent
Location: Lone Tree, Colorado
Categories: North America, Individual Contributor, Data Analytics
Job Title: Manager Marketing Analytics
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Work for a company that truly makes a difference around the world!
About the role
Do you love understanding and quantifying the effectiveness of marketing strategies and tactics by reviewing marketing campaign data, building and managing day-to-day analytics processes like data identification and collections, statistical model development and interpretation of findings? The Marketing Analytics Manager role we are currently recruiting for in our new Lone Tree, CO corporate office might be a great career move for you.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to maintain and evolve the reporting, dashboards, modeling, and marketing analysis solutions to support the marketing organization while making recommendations to various Marketing Campaign Managers on market targeting, digital media mix and digital budget allocation. You’ll work collaboratively with business leaders in marketing and product development globally to drive improvements in Cochlear’s lead generation strategies.
- Build a best-in-class analytical road-map that obtains both short-term and long-term objectives required to be a center of analytic excellence.
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing Management members and other internal partners to leverage expertise in data management, advanced modelling, scoring etc., in order to develop key insights.
- Participate in the design, implementation and interpretation of advanced multi-factor experiments to evolve testing approaches.
- Prepare presentations and present complex statistical concepts and research results to non-statistical audience.
- Act as a core member of global analytics team to assist in global alignment of measurement frameworks, data integrity and reporting capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Marketing domain expertise (5+ years): hands-on experience from tactical marketing analytics (e.g., marketing mix and attribution modelling, campaign performance analysis, ROI estimates, customer life time value modelling) and customer-oriented marketing analysis (segmentations, user survey, storytelling about consumers, brand positioning, etc.)
- Experience in analytics across marketing, finance, and strategy.
- Experience interpreting quantitative data and constructing marketing mix models.
- Experience developing, maintaining and interpreting complex analytical techniques and insights.
- Experience with data management, analysis and visualization.
- Experience working with marketing agencies and third-party partners.
- Familiarity with marketing tactics, including campaigns and marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Display, and Email, is a plus
- Four or more years of advanced Google Analytics experience
Apply now by completing your application form online.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now